HONEYWELL AQ2511B0 Aquatrol Boiler Reset Control Panel for Pump or Valve. The AQ2514B family of Aquatrol Boiler Reset Controls provides simplified, energy-efficient outdoor temperature compensated control of single-temperature, residential hydronic heating systems. It works with the AQ1000T communicating thermostats to convert a single zone heating system into a room-by-room comfort control system, or upgrades a basic relay-logic zoning system to intelligent "zone of greatest demand" control for increased energy efficiency and reduced boiler cycling.
• Factory configured for control of up to four zones plus domestic hot water.
• Expandable up to 16 zones with expansion zoning modules (sold separately).
• Menu-based 3-line backlit LCD display.
• Separate user and installer configuration modes.
• Outdoor reset of boiler temperature.
• Optional Load reset of boiler temperature based on thermostat demand.
• Warm weather shut down. Installer program backup.
• Centralized 7-day setback program with warm-up boost.
• Single stage boiler control synchronized to zone-of-greatest-demand.
• Reduced boiler short-cycling. Integral Domestic Hot Water control.
• Installer selectable DHW Priority.
• Installer selectable DHW Priority Override.
• Freeze protection.
• Boiler shock protection.
• Burner short cycle protection.
• Boiler heat post purge. Self-test mode.
• Replacement Parts: AQ10X38 24 Vac 38 VA transformer, AQ12C10 outdoor sensor, AQ12C11 supply/return sensor.