HONEYWELL C554A1463 Cadmium-Sulfide Flame Detector with 60 in. leads, Type "R" mounting bracket and 130367 Cad Cell. Photoconductive flame sensing device for sequencing oil burner systems.
• On flame failure, the light sensitive cadmium sulfide cell, in conjunction with flame sensing circuitry, causes the Protectorelay control to shutdown the main oil burner.
• Glass-to-metal hermetic seal in plug-in cell prevents deterioration by humidity, soot or oil fumes.
• Description: Cadmium-Sulfide Flame Detector with 60 in. leads, Type "R" mounting bracket and 130367 Cad Cell.
• Lead Length (in.): 60 in.
• Lead Length (mm): 152.4 cm
• CAD Cells: 130367 High Sensitivity CAD Cell 12 MA minimum sensitivity at 2 ft. candles.
• Mounting Bracket: Type R.
• Electrical Connections - leadwires: NEC Class 1; Includes 2 flag 1/4 in. quick connects.
• Dimensions (in.): 1 7/8 in. high x 1 in. long x 1/2 in. wide.
• Dimensions (mm): 47 mm high x 25 mm long x 13 mm wide.
• Temperature Range (F): 140 F.
• Temperature Range (C): 60 C.
• Replacement Parts: 120320 Replacement Cad Cell. 7.5 mA minimum sensitivity at 2 ft. candles; 130367 Replacement Cad Cell. 12.0 mA minimum sensitivity at 2 ft. candles.
• Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc - UL Listed: File no. MP268, Vol. 39, Sec. 1, Guide MCCZ.
• Approvals, Canadian Standards Association - CSA Component Listed: File no. LR95329-1.
• Includes: A, B, E, J and P mounting brackets and fuel line adaptor.
• Used With: R4166, R4184, R8182, R8184, R8185, R8404, R8991, R7997.