HONEYWELL C7027A1023 Flame Sensor, Ultraviolet, Minipeeper. Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers.
• Use on Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
• C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
• Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
• C7027 seals against pressures as high as 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
• Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
• C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
• The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
• C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.