HONEYWELL C7027A1049 Flame Sensor, Ultraviolet, Minipeeper. Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers.
- Use on Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
- C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
- Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
- C7027 seals against pressures as high as 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
- Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
- C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
- The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
- C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.
- Description: Minipeeper
- Type: Ultraviolet, Minipeeper
- Application: Coal fired burners
- Application: Gas fired burners
- Application: Oil fired burners
- Lead Length (in.): 96 in.
- Lead Length (mm): 2438 mm
- Electrical Connections: 2 NEC Class 1 leadwires
- Ambient Temperature Range (F): 0 F to 215 F
- Ambient Temperature Range (C): -18 C to 102 C
- Vibration: 0.5 G max
- Mounting: Integral nut for 1/2 in. sighting pipe.
- Dimensions (in.): 1 1/16 in. diameter x 4 in. long
- Dimensions (mm): 27 mm diameter x 102 mm long
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc - Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association - Certified: Master Report LR95329-1
- Approvals, Industrial Risk Insurers: Acceptable
- Approvals, Factory Mutual - Approved: Report No. 24181.03
- Includes: 1/2 in. NPT threaded spud connector.
- Comments: Detects ultraviolet radiation in flames
- Used With - Flame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A, B, R7749B, R7259, R7290