HONEYWELL C7232A1032 Wall mounted Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR) Carbon Dioxide Sensor. The Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensors and Controllers are stand-alone carbon dioxide (CO2) sensors for use in determining ventilation necessity with HVAC controllers. The sensor measures the CO2 concentration in the ventilated space or duct. The sensors are used in ventilation and air conditioning systems to control the amount of fresh outdoor air supplied to maintain acceptable levels of CO2 in the space.
• Models available with LCD that provides sensor readings and status information.
• Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology used to measure carbon dioxide gas.
• Gold-plated sensor provides long-term calibration stability.
• C7232 provides voltage or current output based on CO2 levels.
• SPST relay output.
• Used for CO2 based ventilation control (Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)).
• Automatic Background Calibration (ABC) algorithm based on long-term evaluation reduces required typical zero-drift check maintenance.