HONEYWELL C7750A3006 20 K ohm NTC linear Temperature Sensor. The C7750A is a direct wired temperature sensor that is used to sense discharge or return air in a duct that may be controlled by an Excel 10 Controller. The C7750A Sensor consists of a temperature sensitive 20K ohm thermistor that is connected on a circuit board to two linearizing resistors in series-parallel configuration.
• A primary and/or secondary sensor for use with electronic control systems.
• Designed with an integral linearized 20K ohm thermistor.
• Operating range of 45 to 99 F (7.2 to 37.2 C).
• Intended for mounting on a flat duct or plenum surface or (for a plenum-rated application) in a standard utility conduit box.
• Probe length of 6-1/2 (165 mm) and a nominal sensor resistance of 8000 ohms at 77 F (25 C).
• Rugged aluminum insertion probe.