HONEYWELL C7915A1010 Flame Sensor, Infrared (Lead Sulfide). The C7015A and C7915 Flame Detectors include a lead sulfide photocell that is sensitive to the infrared radiation emitted by the combustion of fuels such as natural gas, oil, and coal.
• Used for combination or dual-fuel applications.
• Detects pilot and main flame.
• Mounts quickly and easily on a standard 3/4 in. sighting pipe.
• Works where flame rod or rectifying photocell mounts are difficult to apply.
• The C7015 includes 110634A Bushing with magnifying lens.
• The C7015 uses photoconductive lead sulfide cells 104662B and D.
• The C7915 includes 50019469-001 Bushing with magnifying lens.
• The C7915 uses photoconductive lead sulfide cells 32007255-001.