HONEYWELL C7915A1028 Flame Sensor, Infrared (Lead Sulfide) with mount. The C7015A and C7915 Flame Detectors include a lead sulfide photocell that is sensitive to the infrared radiation emitted by the combustion of fuels such as natural gas, oil, and coal.
• Used for combination or dual-fuel applications.
• Detects pilot and main flame.
• Mounts quickly and easily on a standard 3/4 in. sighting pipe.
• Works where flame rod or rectifying photocell mounts are difficult to apply.
• The C7015 includes 110634A Bushing with magnifying lens.
• The C7015 uses photoconductive lead sulfide cells 104662B and D.
• The C7915 includes 50019469-001 Bushing with magnifying lens.
• The C7915 uses photoconductive lead sulfide cells 32007255-001.
• Description: Infrared (Lead Sulfide) Flame Detector
• Type: Infrared (Lead Sulfide)
• Application: Used for combination or dual-fuel applications
• Lead Length (in.): 48 in.
• Lead Length (mm): 1219 mm
• Electrical Connections: Two no.18 AWG wires
• Ambient Temperature Range (F): -20F to 125F operating range
• Ambient Temperature Range (C): -18C to 52 operating range
• Mounting: 3/4 in. NPT
• Dimensions (in.): 1 1/4 in. diameter x 2 1/4 in. long
• Dimensions (mm): 32 mm diameter x 58 mm long
• Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc - Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
• Approvals, Canadian Standards Association - Certified: Master Report LR95329-1
• Approvals, Swiss RE (formerly IRI): Acceptable
• Approvals, Factory Mutual - Approved: Report No. 24181.03
• Includes: With magnifying lens, 32007255-001 Cell, Orifice, heat block, and reducer bushing
• Comments: Infrared (Lead Sulfide) Flame Detector
• Used With - Flame Amplifiers: R7852