HONEYWELL C7961E1006 Dynamic Self-checking Solid State Sensor Ultraviolet Flame Detector. A self-checking flame detector using a solid state UV sensor to detect ultraviolet radiation in flames for supervision of gas, oil or combination gas-oil burners.
• Designed for use with 7800 series controls with the R7851C flame amp.
• Oscillating shutter interrupts ultraviolet radiation reaching the UV sensor to provide the solid state UV sensor checking function.
• Can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between.
• The detector requires faceplate alignment and has integral locating reference points to assure proper operation of the shutter mechanism.
• Models available with threaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires allow rapid electrical installation.
• C7961E1022 or E1030 5 pin Brad Harrison type (formally 41307N)mating connector not supplied nor available through Honeywell.
• Incorporates UV sensor tube checking feature; used with R7851C1008 Dynamic Self-check Amplifiers.
• Protective heat block built into mounting flange.
• -40 F (-40 C) rated ultraviolet sensing cell is supplied.
• C7961E meets NEMA 4 standards with viewing window rated to 20 psi.
• C7961F has an explosion-proof housing for use in hazardous atmospheres with a viewing windor rated to 100 psi.