HONEYWELL C8600A1000 CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM. BATTERY POWERED.Residential Carbon Monoxide Alarm with the most reliable detection technology available.
• The only biotechnology-based infrared-gas sensor that mimics the human response to carbon monoxide.
• Detects low levels of carbon monoxide (70 parts per million).
• Detects toxic CO gas resulting from incomplete combustion such as emitted from appliances, furnaces, fireplaces and auto exhaust.
• Quick recovery-Rapidly returns to its original state when carbon monoxide is eliminated from the environment.
• Every unit is 100% gas-tested to ensure accurate, timely response.
• Microprocessor intelligence-Self-tests every 10 minutes.
• Supervises sensor and alarm circuit status to ensure protection.
• Easy to install-no wiring, battery operation lets you locate the unit almost anywhere.
• Energy easing design extends battery life to more than one year under normal use.
• Low battery warning, chirps, and LED double flashes.
• Test/Retest button.
According to the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission, two hundred people die and thousands more are sickened each year by carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Now, from a trusted name in home comfort and monitoring solutions comes high-technology prevention — the Carbon Monoxide Monitor and Alarm from Honeywell.