HONEYWELL CR7075A1000 Two-stage photocell lighting controller. Two-Stage Lighting Controllers offers on/off sequenced control of two separate lighting banks based on user determined ambient light intensity level via a single sensor. Typical applications include outdoor cosmetic and parking lot lighting in fast food restaurants, retail establishments, supermarkets, banks, and lighted billboards.
• Light intensity threshold levels field-adjustable by user.
• Independent Time of Day (TOD) override inputs.
• Optimum start/stop of lighting loads.
• Tamper-proof cover.
• LED annunciation for power on and relay state.
• Wide ambient temperature range.
• Up to 1000-foot separation between photocell and controller.