Honeywell DS06-104-SUT-LF Pressure Regulating Valve. The Honeywell DS06 Dial Set® Pressure Regulating Valve is a high quality pressure regulating valve that maintains a constant outlet pressure over a wide range of inlet supply pressures. It is suitable for potable water and irrigation applications. The downstream pressure adjustment dial eliminates the need for a pressure gauge when adjusting the pressure setting (static pressure only).
- Built-In Dial-Set - no guage is needed to install or set static pressure.
- Noncorroding Unitized Cartridge - contains all working parts and is easily replaceable
- Outlet adjustment range of 25 PSI to 90 PSI make it suitable for household, commercial, industrial and turf-and-irrigation applications.
- Install it just about anywhere. The internal and external threading allows for use in thread-by-thread, singleunion or double-union configurations.
- 1/4" NPT tap accessible from both sides to validate output
- Built in strainer to simplify maintenance
- Approvals - ASSE 1003, IAPMO, CSA, Low Lead Compliant
- Dimensions (in.):
11 13/16 In. High x 7 13/16 IN. Long
- Dimensions (mm):
299mm High x 198mm Long
- Item Type:
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association:
- Operating Temperature Range (F):
140 F Maximum
- Operating Temperature Range (C):
60 C Maximum
- Connection Type:
Femaile NPT Threaded Inlet & Outlet Externally threaded for Unions
- Pipe Size (inch):
1 1/2 IN.
- Pipe Size (DN):
- Valve Type:
Pressure Regulating Valve
- Materials (Body):
Bronze (body), Fabric Reinforced Diaphragm, Stainless Steel and Engineered Thermoplastics.
- Outlet Pressure Adjustment Range (psi):
- Max. Inlet Pressure Rating (psi):
- Gauge Tap:
1/4 in. NPT (two, one on each side of body).
- Calibrated Adjustment Dial:
- Reducing Ratio:
- Union Fittings:
- Approvals, ASSE:
- Approvals, IAPMO: