HONEYWELL DSP3452, 120 Vac Flame Safeguard Trainer.
The DSP3452 is designed to allow training and demonstration of all Honeywell Burner and Boiler Controls and auxiliary devices that are typically used with commercial and industrial burners. It demonstrates the operation of programmers and primaries, including 7800 SERIES controls, in gas applications. Permanently mounted controls include a spark generator (Q624), pilot burner, main burner, main valve, direct-coupled actuator and nine trouble switches. Demonstrator also includes an auxiliary carrying case, which includes a supply of jumper wires with banana clips, boards with subbases mounted on them (Q270, Q795, Q520 and Q7800), brackets for flame detectors, and a propane bottle, regulator and hose.
• The trainer can be used with Honeywell primary controls or programming controls.
• These controls are not included with the trainer.
• The nine trouble switches simulate a range of faults from a burned out pilot valve to a faulty flame detector to an inoperative firing rate motor.
• The trainer measures 20 in. by 30 in. by 10 in. It weighs approximately 30 lbs. (trainer and auxiliary case).
• Replaces DSP2002, DSP2010 and DSP2960.
• Includes an instructor's manual which also contains the fault key.
• Description: 120 Vac Flame Safeguard Trainer
• Application: Trainer
• Voltage: 120 Vac
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Frequency: 60 Hz
• Dimensions (in.): 20 inch x 30 inch x 11 inch
• Comments: Complete Flame Safeguard Training Package
• Used With: Primaries, Programmers and 7800 SERIES Relay Modules