HONEYWELL H205A1038 Basic enthalpy controller used with Honeywell legacy systems. Basic enthalpy controller used with Honeywell legacy systems
• Senses total heat content (temperature and humidity) of outdoor air
• Mounts in any position in outdoor air duct.
• Controls amount of outside air brought into system with respect to total heat content (or enthalpy) of outside air.
• Combines temperature and humidity sensors into a single device.
• Nylon humidity sensor.
• Liquid-filled bulb temperature sensing element, mounted on back of control.