HONEYWELL L4006A1967 High or Low limit Aquastat Controller with 100 F to 240 F operating temperature and 5 F to 30 F adj. differential. Aquastat® Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
• Totally enclosed Micro Switch™ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
• Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
• Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
• Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
• Models available for strap-on mounting.
• Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
• TRADELINE models include heat-conductive compound.
• Select models have wells.
• Replaces: L4006A1868 L4006A2015 L4006A2049 L4006A2064 L4006A2106 L4006A2155 L4006A2171 11D18-2.