HONEYWELL M9186G1006 24V Spring Return Foot Mounted Actuator with 60 lb-in. torque. Reversing, proportional, spring-return motors used to operate dampers and valves when used in a series 90 control circuit.
• M9186 replace M945A,D,F and M955 motors.
• Can be adapted to series 70 control with interface modules.
• Contain integral helical springs to return motor shafts to normal position (full open for M9186) on power interruption.
• Oil-immersed motor and gear train provide reliable performance and long life.
• Provide NEMA 3 weather protection with wiring box, when mounted upright.
• Up to six Modutrol motors can be driven by one series 90 controller using 4074BYK Resistor Bag Assembly or 221508A Resistor Board (see Accessories).
• Internal actuator motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
• Line voltage model shipped with internal transformer.
• Double-ended, 3/8 in. (10 mm) square crankshaft.