HONEYWELL ML6161A2009 Floating, SPDT Actuator - 35 lb-in, Non-Spring Return , 24 Vac +/-20%, 50 Hz, 60 Hz. Used to control dampers in applications such as variable air volume (VAV) terminal units and for mounting on ball valves; suitable for use with SPDT or floating thermostats or building automation controls
• Control for air damper applications with up to10 sq.ft. assuming 3.5 in-lb per sq.ft. of damper area, velocity independent.
• Superior A/C synchronous submotor for consistent timing and actuator longevity.
• Eliminate need for limit switches or mechanical stops by providing magnetic coupling.
• All models include manual declutch lever, and bag assembly with two minimum position setscrews.
• Mount directly on 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch square or round damper shaft.
• Selectable 45, 60, and 90 stroke in either clockwise or counterclockwise direction.