HONEYWELL ML6174E2008 . Used to control dampers in applications such as variable air volume (VAV) terminal units and for mounting on ball valves; suitable for use with SPDT or floating thermostats or building automation controls.
• Control for air damper applications with up to 20 sq.ft. assuming 3.5 in-lb per sq.ft. of damper area, velocity independent.
• Magnetic coupling eliminates the need for mechanical stops or limit switch adjustments by limiting stall torque to 130 lb-in. maximum.
• Mount directly on 3/8 to 1/2 in. round and square damper shafts.
• All models include manual declutch lever for ease of mounting, and bag assembly with two minimum position setscrews. 90 second timing models are suitable for use with pressure independent VAV systems.
• Selectable 45, 60, and 90 degree stroke in either clockwise or counterclockwise direction.