HONEYWELL ML6194C1000 Floating, SPDT Actuator - 300 lb-in, Non-Spring Return , 24 Vac +/-20%, 50 Hz, 60 Hz. The Non-Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) provide floating single-pole, double-throw(SPDT) control of dampers or valves in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
• Mount directly on 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. (13 to 19 mm) round or square shaft. Mount on 1 in. (26 mm) round shafts with appropriate insert. All models shipped with 1 in. insert.
• 300 lb-in. (34 Nm) torque.
• Magnetic coupling eliminates need for mechanical stops or limit switch adjustments by limiting stall torque, which is dependent on temperature.
• Nominal stall torque at room temperature of 68 F (20 C) is 410 lb-in.
• 95 stroke provides necessary compression of rubber/ neoprene gaskets commonly used on 90 low leakage dampers.
• Declutch feature allows manual adjustment.
• 165 second synchronous timing can eliminate need for feedback position indication in closed-loop temperature control applications.
• Both single-point and three-point mounting compatibility to allow installation flexibility.
• Models available with or without time-out feature.