HONEYWELL ML7999A2001 Universal Direct Coupled Actuator. Provides 100 lb-in. torque, pulse-width-modulating (PWM) control of combustion air dampers, butterfly gas valves, oil modulation valves, and flue gas recirculation systems. The actuator includes a precision feedback potentiometer and integral power supply. The ML7999A Actuator is part of the ControLinks™ Fuel Air Control System, and must be used with the R7999 Fuel Air Controller.
• Password protected with an eight-digit hexadecimal identification signal.
• Separate wiring compartment between line voltage power wiring and low voltage control.
• Couples directly to a 1/2 in. (13 mm) shaft with no additional parts required.
• Couples directly to 5/16 in. (8 mm) and 3/8 in. (9 mm) shafts using available self-centering shaft reduction accessories.
• Shaft coupler assembly available for shafts larger than 1/2 in.
• Bracket Accessory Kit available for mounting to Honeywell V51 Butterfly Gas Valves.
• NEMA 2.
• IP54 with weatherproof kit (see Accessories).