HONEYWELL P658A1013 Surface Mounted Pneumatic / Electric Switch with Factory Calibrated at 10 psi.. Pneumatic-electric switches (P658A,B,E and F) used to convert a pneumatic signal from a controller to an electrical switching action (SPDT) to provide start and stop control of equipment such as fans and pumps. Replacement devices available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell pneumatic/ electric switches.
• Models available for surface or panel mounting.
• Barb protected by open cage.
• All ferrous parts plated to prevent corrosion.
• Factory calibrated setpoint field adjustable to meet job requirements.
• Neoprene diaphragm element.