HONEYWELL Q179A1118 Flame Rectifier Pilot with a 0.025 in. dia. Orifice and 45 degree left hand port and tip style. Q179A,B Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies use the flame rectification principle to prove the flame. Q179A,B are used in conjunction with a suitable electronic flame safeguard control on industrial or commercial gas and gas pilot ignited oil burners.
• Q179A is a gas pilot assembly (with a flame electrode rod) and ignition electrode, making it suitable for applications requiring an interrupted or intermittent electrically ignited gas pilot burner.
• Q179B has only the flame electrode and is suitable for use in continuous pilot applications.
• Primary aerated type burner is equipped with stainless steel fins that provide the proper flame rod area to ground area ratio for maximum flame signal and flame stabilization.
• Stainless steel electrode(s) are mounted in ceramic insulators, which permit electrode adjustment.
• Rajah connectors facilitate disconnecting (A1126 has terminal screws).
• Bracket permits side or end mounting.