HONEYWELL Q652B1014 Solid State Ignitor Spark Generator-Gas Applications; 220V 50/60HZ. Use to ignite power gas burners in commercial and industrial applications.
• Lightweight, 1 lb. (0.4 kg).
• Include single high voltage electrode for gas applications.
• For use only with interrupted gas pilots with electrode spacings between 0.029 and 0.125 in.
• Secondary Peak Voltage: 14Kv rms at 21Khz.
• Mount in same space used by conventional ignition transformer.
• Prevent detection of the ignition spark when properly applied in a flame detection system with the C7027, C7035 or C7044 Minipeeper Ultraviolet Flame Detector.