HONEYWELL Q7002B1009 Transducer, Accepts dc voltage, current, or resistive input and provides a voltage or current output. The Q7002 Interface Modules allow controllers with an otherwise incompatible signal to control an Economizer Logic Module or Direct Coupled Actuator.
• 24 Vac or 24 Vdc power.
• Available for input signals: dc voltage, current, or resistive; and pulse-width modulation (PWM).
• Available to provide output: analog voltage or current for an actuator.
• Inputs and outputs are jumper-selectable and include adjustable zero and span.
• Output is jumper-selectable direct or reverse acting.
• Includes reference voltage and current to power an input device or sensor.
• PWM time base is user-selectable with positive or negative input reference; all ranges have 255-step resolution.
• Multiplex mode enables one PWM signal from a Building Automation System (BAS) controller to address and control up to eight interface modules.