Honeywell Q7770A1001 RapidLink Dial Up Network Adapter. The Excel 10 Q7770A RapidLink device is a complete network interface unit for a FTT LonWorks® Bus network. RapidLink is equipped with an on-board modem that eliminates the requirement for an on-site modem for remote connections. The Q7770A uses 9 to 24 Vac or Vdc, 9 Vdc power supply using removable screw terminals or a 9 Vdc barrel connector to perform network operations. A connector cable attaches the Q7770A to the LonWorks-Bus port on Excel 10 controllers or wall modules.
• High performance communications protocol provides for faster communication of data to your LonWorks network.
• Fixed 115,200 bits per second (bps) serial bit rate with auto-baud detection.
• Uses LonTalk® LonWorks® network protocol.
• 9 to 24 Vac or Vdc power input using removable screw terminals or a 9 Vdc barrel connector.
• Color-coded, removable screw terminals for network and power wiring.
• Description: RapidLink Dial Up Network Adapter
• Application: Interface
• Application Size: Small to Large
• Network Communications: LonWorks Bus
• Voltage: 9 to 24 Vac or Vdc
• Operating Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 100 F
• Operating Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 38 C
• Shipping Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +185 F
• Shipping Temperature Range (C): -40 C to +85 C
• Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 25 to 95% RH at 50 C
• Transceiver Type: Transformer isolated, differential Manchester transceiver Display Two service LEDs indicate service request information for each segment; Status LED indicates when network traffic is occurring;