HONEYWELL R7184A1034 Electronic Oil Primary with 10 in. leads and 30 seconds lock out timing. Line voltage, safety rated, control for residential oil fired burners used in boilers, forced air furnaces and water heaters. When used with a cad cell flame sensor, operates an oil burner and optional oil valve. Can be used with both hydronic and forced air systems.
• Compatible with hydronic and forced air applications.
• Patented cad cell resistance readout.
• Available in 15-, 30-, and 45-second lockout times.
• Safe start check.
• indicator light monitors burner flame status and system lockout.
• Uses proven flame detection and monitoring systems.
• Optional valve-on delay, blower-off delay models: 15 second, or selectable 0 or 15 second valve-on delay.
• Zero time or selectable 0-, 2-, 4-, 6-minute blower-off delay.
• Oil valve control.
• Compatible with power venters without integral timers.
• Oil-resistant plastic cover for electronics.