HONEYWELL R7861A1026 UV Amplifier, Dynamic Self Test for C7061A, F, FFRT: 2.0 sec or 3.0 sec for 7800 Series Relay Modules. Solid state plug-in amplifiers that respond to flame detector inputs to indicate the presence of flame when used with 7800 SERIES relay modules.
• Flame failure response time of 2.0 or 3.0 seconds.
• Flame signal strength ranges from 0.0 to 5.0 Vdc.
• Plug into 7800 relay module through printed circuit board edge connector keyed for proper orientation.
• Flame signal test jacks to measure amplifier flame signal voltage.
• Color-coded labels identify flame detection type: Blue pulsed rectification. Dynamic Self-Check Amplifier test the detectors and all electronic components in the flame detection system; 7800 SERIES relay module locks out on safety shutdown with flame detection system failure.
• Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors (order separately).