Honeywell RA890G1229, 120 Vac Protectorelay. Primary control provides solid state, electronic flame safeguard protection for industrial and commercial single or dual fuel burners applications using Ultraviolet flame detectors.
• Design for interrupted ignition with intermittent pilot on gas burners, and interrupted or intermittent ignition on oil burners.
• Use with a C7027, C7035 or C7044 Minipeeper Ultraviolet Flame Detector for flame sensing.
• Recycles if flame signal lost while in Run. Failure to establish pilot results in a lockout.
• Safe-start check prevents start-up if flame-simulating failure occurs in flame detector circuit.
• Includes SPDT alarm contacts.
• Solid state circuitry, eliminates warm-up and increases resistance to vibration.
• Mounts and removes easily through use of captive mounting screws.
• Mounting base is made of strong thermoplastic.
• Replaces RA890E in most applications and mounts on the same Q270A1024 subbase.
Either a line or low voltage controller can be used
• Dimensions (in.):
5 in. high x 5 in. wide x 4 3/4 in. deep (including subbase)
• Dimensions (mm):
127 mm high x 127 mm wide x 121 mm deep (including subbase)
• Temperature Range (F):
60 Hz models -20 F to +115 F,50 Hz models -20 F to +105 F
• Temperature Range (C):
50 Hz Models -29 C to +41 C,60 Hz Models -29 C to +46 C
50 Hz; 60 Hz
• Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. -
UL Listed: 120V models only; File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
• Approvals, Canadian Standards Association -
CSA Certified: 120V models only; File No. LR9S329
• Flame Failure Response Time (sec):
• Safety Switch Timing:
• Alarm Relay Switching:
• Approvals, Factory Mutual:
Approved: Report No. 22013