HONEYWELL RM7800L1012 Programmer Control LHL-LF&HF Proven Purge. Microprocessor-based integrated burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, coal or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
• Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and trouble shooting.
• Access for external electrical voltage checks.
• Application flexibility and communication interface capability.
• Five LEDs provide sequence information.
• Five function Run/Test Switch.
• Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
• Local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information (optional).
• Nonvolatile memory retains history files and lockout status after loss of power.
• Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors.
• Includes Keyboard Display Module.
• Application: Programming Control
• Flame Establishing Period - Pilot: 4 sec or 10 sec
• Flame Establishing Period - Main: 10 sec or 15 sec
• Interlocks: Lockout
• Preignition: Yes
• PrePurge: Determined by ST7800A Purge Timer Card
• PostPurge: 15 sec
• Required Components: Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.
• Voltage: 120 Vac (+10, -15%)
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Frequency: 60 Hz (±10%)
• AirFlow Check: User selectable
• Second Stage Pilot Valve: Interrupted
• Pilot Type: interrupted
• Vibration: 0.5 G environment
• Early Spark Termination: Yes, 5 sec
• Ambient Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +140 F
• Ambient Temperature Range (C): -40 C to +60 C
• Dimensions (in.): 5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase
• Dimensions (mm): 127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B Subbase
• Weight (lb): 1 lb 10 oz
• Weight (kg): 0.7 kg
• Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.
• Approvals, Canadian Standards Association: Certified, File No. LR95329-3.
• Approvals, Federal Communications Commission: FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions.
• Approvals, Swiss RE (formerly IRI): Acceptable
• Approvals, Factory Mutual: Report No. 1V9AO.AF.