HONEYWELL RM7885A1015, 120V, 50/60 HZ. Microprocessor-based integrated burner control for industrial semi-automatically fired gas, oil, coal, or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
• Functions include flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
• Adaptable to continuous firing, high-low or modulating firing rate for semi-automatic burner sequencing.
• Operates with the following: Torch-ignited main burner or torch-ignited pilot using S445A Start-Stop Station, or conventional knee or foot operated station.
• Direct-ignition oil burner or electrically ignited pilot, using S445A Start-Stop Station.
• Five LEDs provide sequence information.
• Nonvolatile memory.
• Flame signal check during standby.
• Shutter drive output.
• Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors.
• Terminal provided for external alarm to sound on flame failure.