Honeywell RP7517A1009 Electronic Pneumatic Transducer with direct action an 2 to 10 vdc input signal. Electronic-Pneumatic Transducers are used in electronic-pneumatic control systems to convert a proportional electric output signal from a controller into a direct-acting, proportional pneumatic signal.
- Screw mounting or snap rail (models with cover).
- Factory calibrated.
- Dual barb fittings.
- High accuracy.
- Application: Electric to pneumatic Transducer
- Airflow Usage: 0.025 scfm (117mL/s)
- Dimensions (in.): 2 7/16 in. wide x 3 5/8 in. high x 2 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 62 mm wide x 92 mm high x 52 mm deep
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 30 psi, maximum
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa): 205 kPa, maximum
- Temperature Range (F): 131 F, maximum
- Temperature Range (C): 55 C, maximum
- Includes: With cover, without internal power supply (2-wire)
- Electrical Connections: 30 in. (762 mm) lead wire
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH
- Voltage: Powered by Control signal
- Pressure Range (psi): 0 to 18 psi; Output--3 to 15 psi
- Pressure Range (kPa): 0 to 125 kPa; Output--21 to 103 kPa
- Input Signal: 2 to 10 Vdc
- Air connections: Dual barb-fittings for 1/4 in. or 5/32 in. O.D. plastic tubing
- Capacity: 0.45 scfm (211 mL/s)
- Nominal High End (psi): 16 psi with 18 psi main pressure at 12 Vdc
- Nominal High End (kPa): 110 kPa with 125 kPa main pressure at 12 Vdc
- Nominal Low End (psi): 0.5 psi at 0 Vdc
- Nominal Low End (kPa): 3.5 kPa at 0 Vdc
- Current: 16 mA