HONEYWELL RP920C1021 Pneumatic Controller, Remote, number of pipes: N/S, Action: Direct. Proportional, high capacity, single or dual input pneumatic controller used in conjunction with remote sensors to provide proportional (P) or proportional plus integral (P+I) control of temperature, humidity, pressure, or dewpoint for heating and air conditioning systems. Replacement devices are available for Johnson, Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman, and older Honeywell controllers.
• Proportional plus integral control option minimizes offset.
• Miniature diaphragm technology provides high degree of accuracy and reliability.
• Direct Acting models can be converted to Reverse Acting (RA) function in field.
• Field adjustable compensation start point.
• Local or remote setpoint field option. Integral action cut-off provides trouble-free automatic startup.
• Transparent cover (optional) provides protection while allowing easy reading of settings and gages.
• Corrosion resistant construction.