HONEYWELL S8610U3009 One or Two Rod Intermittent Pilot Control with continuous retry trial time with configurable lockout timing of 15 or 90 seconds and configurable prepurge of 30 seconds or no prepurge.
Field service replacement for most Honeywell, Robertshaw, Johnson, and UTEC (HSC) Intermittent Pilot Ignition Modules. Provides electronic control of most intermittent pilot ignition systems used on gas-fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
• Provides ignition sequence, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot central furnaces and heating appliances.
• Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated. Ignition trial/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.
• For use with Natural or LP gas.
• For use in single rod or dual rod/remote sense applications. Includes relay contacts for use with any intermittent pilot gas control string with maximum 1.0A pilot or 2.0A main valve rating; Honeywell VR8204, VR8304 or VR8345M combination gas control recommended.
• Functional equivalent of S86, S8600, S8610 and S90 modules.
• Includes spark cable adapters to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable.
• Description: One or Two Rod Intermittent Pilot Control with continuous retry trial time with configurable lockout timing of 15 or 90 seconds and configurable prepurge of 30 seconds or no prepurge
• Ignition System Type: Intermittent Pilot
• Ignition Sequence: Continous retry, after trial for ignition, pilot gas shuts off for 5 minutes, then another trial for pilot ignition takes place
• Typical Gas Control: VR8204, VR8304
• Type of Gas: Natural or LP
• Flame Sense: Single Rod or Two Rods
• Ignition Source: Internal high voltage spark generator
• PrePurge: Configurable to 30 seconds or no prepurge
• Ignition Trials To Lockout: continuous retry
• Lockout Timing: Configurable to 15 seconds or 90 seconds
• Ignition Trial Time (sec): continuous retry
• Maximum Valve Load @ 24 Vac (Amps): 1A Pilot, 2A Main @ 165 F; 1A Pilot, 1A Main @ 175 F
• Typical Ignition Hardware: Q345, Q3451, Q3452
• Dimensions (in.): 3 15/16 in. high x 5 7/16 in. wide x 2 5/8 in. deep
• Dimensions (mm): 100 mm high x 138 mm wide x 67 mm deep
• Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
• Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
• Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): -40 F to +165 F
• Maximum Ambient Temperature (C): -40 C to +74 C
• Approvals, Canadian Standards Association: Design Certified
• Includes: Damper connection with automatic vent damper plug
• Tradeline Value: Super Tradeline
• Between Trial Time (sec): 5 minute delay after failed trial for ignition.
• Flame Failure Response Time (sec): 2 seconds maximum