HONEYWELL S87C1030 Two Rod Direct Spark Ignition Control with 21 second trial time and 21 second lockout timing. Provide electronic control of direct spark ignition systems used on gas fire furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
- Control ignition sequence and gas control operation.
- Generate high voltage potential for main burner ignition.
- Lockout after one trial for ignition if main burner fails to ignite.
- Reset from thermostat after lockout.
- Use modules (except S87C) with any combination gas control designed for direct spark applications and rated 2.0A or less.