HONEYWELL S963B1128 Manual Potentiometer (135 ohm). For checkout of W973 Logic Panels and W975 Satellite Sequencers.
• Simulates the HEAT and COOL ramp signal of a T7067 Dual Set Point Thermostat and the economizer low limit function.
• Consists of 2 potentiometers and a resistor assembly mounted in a test box.
• Provides a heat/cool ramp signal from less than 2 Vdc (min) to 16.6 Vdc (max).
• Provides an Economizer low limit signal from 4.0 Vdc (equivalent to 45 F (7 C) at the C7046 Discharge Sensor) to 4.5 Vdc (equivalent to 69 F (21 C).
• Four test leadwires have color-coded bands with correspondingW973 terminal numbers.
• Leadwires have alligator clips for easy connection to W973 terminals.