HONEYWELL T100B1043 Thermostatic Radiator Actuator with remote sensor and 1 3/16 in. collar diameter. Allow automatic temperature control in two-pipe steam or hot water systems for free standing radiators, convectors, and other heating units with standard capacity requirements. Provide comfort and energy savings at affordable prices.
• Continually monitor and adjust room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from underheating and overheating.
• Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
• Nickel-plated brass casted body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
• Controls include sensor, setpoint dial and valve actuator; components may be integral or connected by capillary tubes.
• Require no electrical connections.
• All working parts are replaceable using service tool (MT100C1016) while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure.
• Valves normally open without control mounted.
• Valves may also be used with MV100 Electric Zone Valve Actuator.