HONEYWELL T5086A1033 Non-electric Thermostatic Radiator Valve Actuator, Integral Sensor and Setpoint. Control room temperature by modulating the flow of hot water or steam through free-standing radiators, convectors or baseboard units.
• T5086 non-electric thermostatic actuator mounts directly on V5086 valve body and modulates hot water or steam flow through valve in response to room temperature changes.
• Actuator available with integral or remote sensor, and integral or remote setpoint adjustment.
• Valves provide modulating temperature control to reduce energy consumption, eliminate overheating.
• Actuator responds to small changes in room temperature.
• Valve cartridge can be changed without system shutdown or drain down.
• No electric power required.