HONEYWELL T675A1458 Remote bulb Commercial Temperature Controller, 55 F to 175 F, 5 ft. capillary, Copper bulb sensing element. Remote bulb thermostats regulate temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers.
• Suitable for applications requiring temperature control of air or liquids where controller must be placed outside the sensing area.
• Typical uses include control of dampers and valves in heating, cooling and heating-cooling systems.
• Fast response models (available for use in return air duct) operate approximately four times faster than standard models.
• Controller can be mounted in any position.
• Ambient temperature compensation provides good temperature control.
• Refer to T775 Electronic Remote Temperature Controller where more exact control is required and/or remote controller location is preferred.