HONEYWELL TB6980B1006 ZonePRO Floating Thermostat.
The ZonePRO thermostats are for low-voltage pressure-dependent variable air volume (VAV) applications. ZonePRO can also be used for hydronic perimeter heating/cooling and bypass box with or without reheat. The four models cover modulating applications, floating applications and applications that require up to two additional outputs for reheat.
• Provides modulating (2 to 10 Vdc analog) control (TB7980).
• Provides floating control (TB6980).
• Provides 2 additional outputs (TB6980A and TB7980A).
• Provides max. and min. setpoints for heating and cooling.
• Provides a night setback (NSB) terminal for energy savings.
• Description: Floating output plus additional triac and 2-10/triac.
• Output Signal: Floating.
• Setpoint Temperature Range (F): 50F to 95F.
• Setpoint Temperature Range (C): 10C to 35C.
• Mounting: Wall mount.
• Dimensions (in.): 2.7 X 4.6 X 1.0.
• Dimensions (mm): 69 X 118 X 27.
• Frequency: 60 Hz.
• Frequency: 50 Hz.
• Power Supply: 24 Vac.
• Output Signal Burden: 0.5A max @ 24Vac.