Honeywell UDA2182-PA1-NN2-NN-N-0E00-EE Universal Dual Analyzer. The UDA2182 Universal Dual Analyzer is a new, economical, dual input analyzer addition to Honeywell-s Smart Sensor product family.
The analyzer can accept single or dual inputs from Honeywell pH, ORP, contacting conductivity and dissolved oxygen sensors. For dual units the inputs can be ordered in any combination.
The UDA2182 monitors and controls Analytical process variables in applications such as:
- Power water quality control
- Wastewater influent & effluent
- Pure water preparation
- Food and Dairy
Display - The UDA2182 has a versatile backlit, graphical LED display that is easy to read, even in the most difficult installations.
Multi-language prompts guide the operator step-by-step through the configuration process assuring quick and accurate entry of all configurable parameters. Nine languages are available via configuration: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish and Czech. Real Time Clock - A versatile clock set-up can be displayed on the tag name stripe and is used to initiate Auto Clean/Auto Cal functions and date/time stamp history logs. Dedicated Keys - Provide direct access to Setup and Calibration to simplify and speed operation. Display key gives you access to advance function screens such as Control, Auto Cycling, USP26 and Calculated pH.
Output and Control
The following output types are available:
- Current Outputs (4-20 or 0-20 ma)
- Electromechanical Relays (5 amps)
The outputs are isolated and can be field allocated to the input PV, temperature, or computed value (conductivity) Control Algorithms - Depending on the output algorithms specified, the controller can be configured for the following control algorithms:
- Current Adjusting Type (CAT)
- Pulse Frequency Type (PFT)
- Duration Adjusting Type (DAT)
Two (or four) electromechanical alarm relays are field selectable for activating external equipment when preset alarm setpoints are reached based on the PV. Each alarm setpoint can be either a high or low alarm. The relays can also be assigned to temperature or diagnostics. The alarm hysteresis is configurable from 0 to 100% of range.
Each control loop has as standard an auto-tuning feature using Honeywell-s performance proven Accutune III tuning algorithm. A selectable -Fuzzy Logic- algorithm is also provided for each loop to suppress unwanted process setpoint overshoot.
Not all products are available in all areas.
- Single or Dual input measurement
- Dual input in any combination of pH,ORP, contacting conductivity, or dissolved oxygen
- Versatile, backlit graphical display
- Infrared PC & Pocket PC configuration
- Optional input from Honeywell remote digital preamplifiers and Durafet Cap Adapters
- Isolated inputs and outputs
- CSA Type 4X (NEMA 4) enclosure
- Multi-language prompts
- Two analog outputs standard plus one additional optional
- Two electromechanical relays standard plus two additional optional
- Real Time clock for Auto and History functions
- Auto Clean/Auto Cal functions
- Event History screens
- Calibration History information
- Easy access through hinged front door
- Full DIN Size
- Panel, wall or pipe mounting is available
- Easily Field Up-gradable
- Ethernet and RS485 Communications