HONEYWELL UV100A1059 ULTRAVIOLET AIR TREATMENT SYSTEM. The UV100A1059 coil irradiation unit is mounted in your supply side air duct or downstream from the air conditioner cooling coils in your HVAC system. The 36 watt single lamp reduces mold and spores on duct surfaces, coils and drain pans. Face-plate assembly overall size 7 x 7 x 3 inch. Lamp glass is 15 inch in length. Includes 2 large sheet metal mounting screws. Safety interlock switch requires mounting screws in place to power lamp. Replaces UV100A1026.
• Description: Ultraviolet Surface Treatment or Air Treatment System, Coil Plus Model.
• Application Type: Return Air or Coil Irradiation Application.
• Contaminants Reduced: Airborne Bacteria, Surface Mold.
• Electrical Ratings: 120 Vac.
• Electrical Rating (Watts): 36W.
• Operating Temperature (outside Duct F): 30 F to 104 F.
• Operating Temperature (outside Duct C): -2 C to +40 C.
• Operating Temperature (inside Duct F): 30 F to 140 F.
• Operating Temperature (inside Duct C): -2 C to +60 C.