HONEYWELL V2043HSL10 One Pipe Steam Thermostatic Radiator valve and air vent pack. One-Pipe Steam Thermostatic Radiator Valves - Allow automatic temperature control in one-pipe steam or hot water systems for free standing radiators, convectors and other heating units with standard capacity requirements. Provide comfort and energy savings.
• Continually monitors and adjusts room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
• Adjustable balancing cartridge design made from resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shut-off on steam and hot water systems.
• Nickel plated brass casted body.
• Replaceable cartridge for easy service with service tool.
• Controls include valve body, steam air vent.
• Used with T100 set point and capillary actuators.
• No electrical connection required for non-electric actuators.
• Normally open without control mounted.
• Description: One Pipe Steam Thermostatic Radiator valve and air vent pack
• Application Type: Thermostatic Radiator Valve Pack. Includes V2042HSL10 body plus steam/air vent. Use for one pipe steam applications.
• Pipe Size (inch): 1/8 in.
• Body Pattern: Angle
• Capacity: Standard
• Connection Type: NPT
• Pressure Ratings (Steam (psi)) - Valve: 15 psi maximum/Vent: 6 psi maximum
• Materials (Body): Bronze
• Includes: V2042HSL10 plus steam/air vent