HONEYWELL VCZAM1400 2-way 3/4 in. sweat connection VC valve assembly for hydronic with 3.9 Cv and equal percentage flow. Two-way Cartridge Cage Valves are intended for hydronic applications in a normal indoor environment to control the flow of hot water or chilled water glycol solution to 50% concentration. These valves are designed for zone control of heating/cooling systems, or to control individual fan coil, baseboard radiator or convector applications. Depending on the model selected they can be controlled by either a low or line voltage SPST or SPDT two position controller, or tristate (floating) or modulating proportional controller. For trouble-free operation of the product, good installation practice must include initial system flushing, chemical water treatment, and the use of a 50 micron (or finer) system side stream filter(s). Remove all filters before flushing.
• Quick open, linear, and equal percentage control characteristics available.
• Bi-directional installation.
• Models for two position or proportional control.
• High close-off rating independent of Cv.
• Available with a variety of North American and international pipe fittings.
• No tools required for actuator installation or removal.
• Actuator removal does not require draining system.
• Service is by replacement of cartridge, not valve body.