HONEYWELL W7212A1009 Series 72 Economizer Logic Module with Demand Control Ventilation. W7212, W7213, and W7214 Economizer Logic Modules are used with demand control ventilation (DCV), and solid state C7400 Enthalpy Sensors or C7650 Dry Bulb Temperature Sensors. All models proportion outdoor and return air dampers for control of free cooling in commercial HVAC equipment.
• Operates from thermostat and DCV sensor to provide a totally integrated control system.
• Solid state control package provides accurate, reliable and stable control.
• Mounts on M7215 Motor or ductwork.
• Control can be tempered by DCV and fan cycling.
• The W7212 is used with Honeywell Series 72 actuators.
• Combines minimum and DCV maximum damper position potentiometers with compressor staging relay.
• Functions with solid state enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control.
• Terminals included for switching between Occupied and Unoccupied operation.
• Terminals included for connecting optional S963B1128 Remote Potentiometer for remote minimum damper position control.
• LED indicates when free cooling is available.
• LED indicates when module is in DCV mode.
• LED indicates when exhaust fan contact is closed.