HONEYWELL W7214A1007 Series 72 Economizer Logic Module with Demand Control Ventilation and O-O1 terminals for heat pump. W7212, W7213, and W7214 Economizer Logic Modules are used with C7232 Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) Sensors, and solid state C7400 Enthalpy Sensors or C7650 Dry Bulb Temperature Sensors. All models proportion outdoor and return air dampers for control of free cooling in commercial HVAC equipment
• Operates from thermostat and DCV sensor to provide a totally integrated control system.
• Solid state control package provides accurate, reliable and stable control.
• Mounts on M7215 Motor or ductwork.
• Control can be tempered by DCV and fan cycling.
• Used with Honeywell actuators.
• Combines minimum and DCV maximum damper position potentiometers with compressor staging.
• Solid state enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control.
• Terminals included for switching between Occupied and Unoccupied operation.
• Terminals included for connecting optional S963B1128 Remote Potentiometer for remote minimum damper position control.
• LED indicates when free cooling is available.
• LED indicates when module is in DCV mode.
• LED indicates when exhaust fan contact is closed.
• W7213 is used with heat pump B terminal.
• W7214 is used with heat pump O terminal.