HONEYWELL W7215B1004 Series 72 Economizer Logic Module with analog input from Carbon Dioxide Sensor. Use with C7400, or C7650 and C7150B or C7046 Sensors; Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) sensor C7232 C02 sensor (2-10 Vdc); and Honeywell Series 72 actuators, or M7415 Damper Actuator to proportion outdoor and return air dampers for economizer and ventilation control in commercial HVAC equipment.
• Input from DCV C02 sensor provides optimum ventilation based on occupancy.
• All models include air change and shutdown; "A" models also provide prepurge.
• Solid state economizer provides comfort, energy savings, reliability, air quality compliance and application flexibility in heating, cooling and ventilating applications.
• Combines solid state enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control, minimum and maximum damper position potentiometer and DCV setpoint functions.
• Optional differential enthalpy control (enthalpy setpoint D with two C7400 sensors) provides greater economizer savings and maximum comfort over single enthalpy control by selecting the most economical air for cooling.
• Enthalpy setpoint (A-D) on economizer module controls the combination of air temperature and humidity that is suitable for free cooling.
• High-impact, glass-fiber reinforced plastic case.
• LEDs indicates when economizer is in free cooling and DCV modes.
• B models provide for input from an outdoor air quality sensor.