Honeywell W7220A1000 JADE Economizer logic with DCV and commissioning. The Honeywell JADE W7220 economizer controller is a perfect example of how engineering and innovation can be combined to deliver a superior solution. With features never before offered, the JADE economizer controller is smarter, faster and easier than other stand alone economizer control systems.
JADE Economizer Values
Honeywell's JADE economizer controller is a low-cost, simple-to-use and easy-to-troubleshoot solution for small commercial buildings. The easy to read LCD screen delivers clear fault messages and key diagnostic information, reducing the total support cost. In addition, JADE ensures that you are able to meet current local and national building ventilation codes, as well as future standards that impact code changes. With JADE's increased functionality, we were able to reduce the number of part numbers, allowing you to stock fewer models. The new C7250A JADE temperature sensor has a 20K ohm NTC output that can be used for both mixed air and outdoor air temperature applications. Please note that the C7250A temperature sensors and C7400S enthalpy sensors are for use with the JADE economizer only. Sensors used with the existing W7212 economizer are not compatible with the new JADE system. JADE was developed to work as a system with the sensors, actuator and an economizer controller. To promote the use of the Honeywell system, Honeywell is offering Y- packs with a 5 year warranty when sold and installed as a system. The Y-packs are available at an introductory price and incorporate the economizer controller, sensors and actuators. A two year warranty is available for systems sold with JADE, Honeywell sensors and non-Honeywell actuators. A one year warranty is applied when JADE is used with non-Honeywell actuators and sensors.
JADE Economizer Features
The JADE economizer controller has features unlike any other economizer available.
• On screen checkout feature saves valuable labor time and checks for installation accuracy and wiring errors
• LCD screen simplifies the user interface and lowers installation cost
• Simplified wiring eliminates wiring errors and saves time
• Ability to stage exhaust fans without extra hardware
• Modular solution provides base requirements without adding cost of other components and allows for upgrades as required
• Advanced applications such as 2nd stage mechanical cooling (while economizing) for additional cooling capacity and compressor lockout for longer equipment life.
• Fault detection and diagnostics provide code compliance while simplifying setup and maintenance
The JADE economizer system was developed as a simple to use and install economizer solution for small commercial buildings with 50,000 square feet or less floor space and standalone rooftop unit applications. Most states and local jurisdictions require an air side economizer for small commercial buildings. The modular design keeps initial costs low with the ability to expand with changing requirements and codes. A complete list of state by state information from the US Department of Energy's website has been created to review code information and check for incentives.
• Dimensions (in.): 4.98 inches high x 6.3 inches wide x 1.34 inches deep
• Dimensions (mm): 126.4 mm high x 160 mm wide x 34mm deep
• Used With: Honeywell Series 72 actuators; C7232
• Frequency: 50 H; 60 Hz
• Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: Flammability Rating UL94V-5V
• Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
• Contact Ratings: 30 Vac-- 1.5 A Run, 3.5 A Inrush
• Voltage: 24 Vac
• Operating Temperature Range (F): -40 F to -150 F
• Operating Temperature Range (C): -40 C to +65 C
• Approvals, Federal Communications Commission: Compliant
• Approvals, CE: Compliant
• Output: 2-10 Vdc to actuator
• Color: Gray
• Use with Sensor: Dry Bulb Temperature and Mixed Air, C7250A:Temperature and Humidity, C7400S1000 (optional): DCV (CO2) Sensor (C7232):Humidity, C7600 (optional):
• Input: Dry Bulb Temperature and Mixed Air, C7250A:Temperature and Humidity, C7400S1000 (optional): DCV (CO2) Sensor (C7232):Humidity, C7600 (optional)
• Approvals, Others: Complies with California Title 24
• Approvals, C-Tick: Approved