HONEYWELL W7350A1000 WebStat Controller for T7350H series. WebStat allows you to step up from standalone thermostat control to the automated T7350 communicating thermostat platform without incurring any excessive direct digital control (DDC) cost or complexity.
• Program, make adjustments, acknowledge alarms, view floorplans, monitor trends and more from anywhere in the world using any computer with Internet access.
• By combining programming, commissioning and graphics into a single tool, WebStat lets you mesh simplicity with savings. The ability to program, commission and design from a single Web-browsing environment speeds up engineering, eliminates software installation problems and lowers your total installation cost.
• WebStat allows you to customize what your users can see and not see with access setup of tenant, facility manager and contractor views.
• Application: Controller
• Application Size: Up to 12 T7350H Thermostats
• Network Communications: LonWorks
• Commissioning Software: WebStat
• Compatible With: T7350H Communicating Thermostats
• Dimensions (in.): 6 3/8 in wide x 4 7/64 in. high x 2.5 in. deep
• Dimensions (mm): 16.2 cm wide x 10.5 cm high x 6.4 cm deep
• Operating Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 122 F
• Operating Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 50 C
• Shipping Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 140 F
• Shipping Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 60 C
• Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
• Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL 916, C-UL listed
• Approvals, Canadian Standards Association: CSA C22.2 No. 205-M1983 Signal Equipment
• Approvals, Federal Communications Commission: FCC part 15 Class A
• Approvals, CE: Approved
• Includes: Lon Card and Power Supply
• Used With: LonWorks bus