HONEYWELL W7750C2001 Excel 10 for constant volume air handling units with triac and analog outputs. The W7750A, B, C are LonMark® compliant Constant Volume Air Handling Unit Controllers used to control single zone and heat pump air handlers.
• High side triac switching (B and C only).
• Freezestat protection for HVAC equipment (B and C only).
• Analog outputs (C only).
• Factory configured via EEPROM with critical user parameter default values.
• Uses LonTalk® network (E-Bus) communications protocol.
• High-speed 78 kilobit communications network.
• Conforms with Echelon® LonMark® HVAC Interoperability standard for Roof Top Unit controllers (profile number 8030).
• Free Topology Transceiver (FTT) network technology is insensitive to polarity, simplifying installation.
• Capable of stand-alone operation and has enhanced features available when using the E-Bus network communications.
• Designed for both staged heating/cooling control and modulating heating/cooling control.
• Uses either Series 60 Floating Control or PWM (W7750B only) providing modulating control for heating/cooling equipment.
• Supports two types of economizer control: modulating control and enable/disable control.
• Provides Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) temperature control.
• Uses an adaptive algorithm (patent pending) that continuously adjusts the discharge air setpoint as needed (W7750B only).
• Motion sensor interface for enhanced energy savings.
• Window sensor input for additional energy savings.