HONEYWELL Y8150A1009 Fresh Air Ventilation System. The Y8150 Fresh Air Ventilation System provides fresh air to a home. The control operates a fresh air intake damper and, when necessary, activates the main HVAC blower to efficiently meet ASHRAE ventilation rates.
• Designed to help meet local ventilation codes and standards, including ASHRAE 62.2-2003 standard, Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in Low-Rise Residential Buildings.
• Microcontroller optimizes the air delivery schedule to make efficient use of normal HVAC run times.
• Easy-to-use input dials allow customized ventilation for each installation.
• Test mode that includes immediate feedback to installer to confirm that air delivery requirements of selected ventilation standard are being met.
• Economical supply-only ventilation; works with forced air system.
• Can be used with other equipment, such as an HRV/ ERV, for balanced ventilation.
•Application: Fresh Air Ventilation System.
• Airflow Capacity (external static pressure): 50 to 160 cfm.
• Current Draw, Nominal (minimum speed): 0.6 A.
• Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac.
• Characteristics: Includes W8150A Fresh Air Ventilation Control, EARD6 normally closed 6 inch damper, AT120B 120Vac/24Vac 20VA transformer, mounting hardware for control, homeowner information label.